Thursday, March 5, 2009

I *will* be productive tomorrow..I *will*!

Spring has sprung and I have not.

I have no excuse. I've just been lazy.

Okay, not really lazy - because lazy would imply that I haven't been doing anything at all and I have.

I've been doing what very little absolutely has to be done each day..in the way of household stuff and errands/bill paying.

The rest of my time has been devoted to getting back into the habit of writing and toying with the idea of ACEOs. Well, and following the Casey Anthony case and researching dirt on her.

I've been meaning to do SO many things - like take up photography again. And varying degrees of spring cleaning.

But yet, here I sit.

Tomorrow, that changes.

I will plant the tomato plants I have been neglecting for three days.
I will take out and use my camera I have been neglecting for three months.
I will knock out at least two nagging small tasks I have been putting off forever.

Unless the mechanic calls to tell me my car is ready.

Then this schedule is subject to change without notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment