Friday, January 9, 2009

Here I am

My name is Senobia and I'm from Beaumont, Texas. At one point I was a freelance writer that contributed to a variety of magazines on a regular basis. I've lost interest in that for the most part and what writing I still do is done via content websites.

I'm a single mother of two daughters and one son, aged almost 4 to 15yrs old. 2008 was not kind to me. I had many major life changes that started about June and continued throughout the remainder of the year. I'm not optimistic about 2009 so whatever comes, comes.

I'm loud, outspoken, and have an opinion on most things. My pet topics are abortion, immigration, and domestic violence. I've been here lurking for quite some time and have now decided to take the plunge. I'm looking to expand my online horizons and meet new and active bloggers.

During my tenure in the blogosphere, I've encountered some great people who I enjoy reading about via their lil allotment of bandwith. I hope that trend continues here.

I look forward to reading you!

No comments:

Post a Comment