Monday, January 26, 2009

iHeartFaces Entry - Week 3, Joy




This picture brings a smile to my face every time I see it. This is my son Isaiah, shortly after he turned a year old. He's in his highchair, eating ice cream. I don't remember what he said or even if he said anything at all - but it always brings to mind the words "Tah dah!"

It was taken with a Kodak Easyshare z700 about two years ago and hasn't been edited.

**Please note: This is as big as I could get it in the blog entry, but if you click the actual picture, it shows up much larger.**


To learn more about this contest, follow this link or just click the button below.

8 comments:

  1. So much fun ~ kids sure do love their ice cream!

    ~Angie
    co-founder at I ♥ Faces

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys - could they get any messier when they eat?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like that when I eat ice cream too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How totally delightful. Great picture of joy : ).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such long eyelashes he has! Cute photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. too cute. nothing more joyful than ice cream. ;)

    ReplyDelete